Our design process in most cases can be divided into five specific phases; discovering, conceptualising, developing, defining and delivering.
Create the brief by establishing key objectives:
• Market research
• User research
• Design research
• Brainstorming ideas
• Conceptual style mood boards
• Sketch board ideas
• 3D visualisation
• 3D walkthroughs
Design development of the broad concept.
Completion of all working drawings / artwork, incorporating
where necessary all related design work of other consultants.
Completion of all schedules.
Finalisation of all tender documentation.
Key activities during the defi ne stage are:
• Project development
• Project management
• Project sign off
The resulting design is fi nalised and launched in the relevant market.
The key activities and objectives during this stage are:
• Final testing, approval and launch
We have a team of graphic designers available to you who specialise in branding.
This can include:
• A new logo (applied throughout a store on carrier bags, signage, ticketing, receipts etc, and internally, on stationery and business cards)
• leaflets, brochures / annual reports
• In-store promotional displays and Point of sale
• Exhibitions and Events